Hi-Potential Management at Harper Collins
For this leading publishing client, we were asked to:
- Create a pilot six-month programme for the business which invested in their future leaders.
- Ensure that the programme was agile and modular.
- Provide experiential learning for ‘rising stars with high potential’ who are in their second to third role within the business.
- Ensure that there were opportunities for executive involvement.
The programme ran in 2017. Twenty people took part in workshops, coaching and networking which enhanced their:
- Digital Understanding
- Commercial and Strategy Experience
As a result of the programme, a number of their staff have been promoted to larger roles across the organisation and the programme has been commissioned to run again for 2018 – this time for a full twelve months. Click here to download this client story.