There is more and more talk about Employee Experience (EE). We’ve all heard the stories about the snacks, the ping pong tables, the unlimited holidays and the importance of employee experience in the future of work. As a HR leader you may even have been asked to change your job title to Chief Employee Experience Officer?
There’s been a huge rise of employee engagement ‘bullshit’. We’ve all heard the stories about the snacks, the ping pong tables, the unlimited holidays and the importance of employee experience.
As 2017 Gallup research shows that 85% of employees worldwide actually hate their jobs.
How can this be with so much emphasis put on making sure employees are having a good experience?
This Employee Experience WhatsApp course focusses on addressing a range of areas that Employee Experience touches across the employee lifecycle. And to help us deliver it we’ve pulled in some industry experts to shine a light on the areas they know best.
As part of our continual push to give back to the industry, and in conjunction with Customer Experience World CEW we’re running this employee experience course where over the next three weeks we’ll deliver bitesize bits of training to you through WhatsApp.
Who is this WhatsApp course for?
- HR Leaders looking to make big impact in their first 100 days into a new role
- If you’ve been tasked with improving employee experience, employee engagement or organisational culture
- HR Leaders hoping to bring their people back into their business after furlough, redundancies and other challenges
How to sign up to the course
This three week course starts on: Sept 28th 2020
- Send a message to me (Jo Taylor – Let’s Talk Talent) on WhatsApp
> +44 7860 859410
with your name and: ‘Please sign me up for your Employee Experience Course’
- Make sure you add this number into your contact book, to receive the course updates when we launch.
If you’re interested in improving your employee experience you might also be interested in: