As part of our continual push to give back to the industry, on top of our free mentoring programmes, we’ve developed a 20 day succession planning course where over the course of a calendar month we deliver bitesize bits of training to you through WhatsApp.
We’ll be running our next one starting on August 17th.
Following on from our How to build a business case for Succession Planning Webinar, we are running a four week WhatsApp course, where you get daily information, tips and tasks.
We will be deep diving into succession planning, the difference between potential and performance and how to get the best from your people.
What you will learn on this Succession Planning WhatsApp course:
This course will walk you through the stages of developing & evolving your succession planning programme.
By the end of this course you will understand:
- Why performance and potential is never static
- Why succession planning is an evolving project, and can’t simply be done once a year
- How to unlock the potential in your people
Who is this Succession Planning course for?
Our succession planning course is for you if you are:
- A new HRD looking to improve your talent management strategy.
- A HR Manager or HRD looking for inspiration and confidence in these challenging times.
- A future HR leader, and you want to learn the fundamentals.
How to Sign Up
This will run from August 17th 2020 for four weeks, where you will get daily tips, tricks and inspiration from Jo.
If you’re interested in joining our HR Strategy course.
- Send a message to me (Jo Taylor – Let’s Talk Talent)
+44 7860 859410 on WhatsApp with your name and:
‘Please sign me up for your Succession Planning Course’
Make sure you add this number into your contact book, to receive the course updates when we launch.