Who we are
Our website address is: http://letstalktalent.co.uk.
Let’s Talk Talent Limited (trading as Let’s Talk Talent) use this website to collect, store, and use personal data. In doing so, we are regulated under The Data Protection Act 2018, which is the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users. If you complete a ‘contact us’ request from the links on our website, we will only use that information to reply to your enquiry. If you complete an online form for a mentoring programme, we will only use that information as part of the administration of the programme.
In the course of running our business via this website, we may collect the following personal information from you when you provide it to us:
- Personal information such as your name, contact details (including postal address, email address, and telephone number(s)), occupation, the company you work for, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter;
- Fill in a website form to download a piece of content or register for an event or WhatsApp course;
- Contact us directly via this website, by email or by telephone, or by any other medium;
- Enquire about or use our services with regards to a project or partnership.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Contact you regarding products or services you have requested;
- Provide you with ongoing information about Let’s Talk Talent and its partners that we believe you may be interested in;
- Provide, operate, maintain, and improve this website;
- Understand and analyse how you use this website;
- Notify you about changes to our service.
How we store your information
The personal information that you provide, or that we obtain during the course of our engagements, will be stored and maintained in Let’s Talk Talent’s secure CRM in HubSpot.
Some of your personal information, such as your name and email address, may be stored by WordPress if, for example, you leave a comment on one of our posts or subscribe to our newsletter.
We may process personal information on servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
We will store personal information about our customers for a period of 5 years following the last time we corresponded with that customer.
We will store personal information about our subscribers and potential customers only for as long as we reasonably consider that the information about products and services that we might provide to them is relevant and of interest.
If you ask us to delete your personal information, we will do so and provide you with proof that it has been deleted.
How we share your information
We do not share personal information with companies, organisations, or individuals outside of Let’s Talk Talent without your explicit consent.
We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside Let’s Talk Talent if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Let’s Talk Talent and its employees, our users, or the public, as required or permitted by law.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you view, how long you visit the website for, what device you view the website on, your location, and the name of your internet service provider. This information helps us build a profile of our users. Much of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
We also use HubSpot cookies to autofill form fields on this website, if you have visited it before and submitted some of your personal information, to make the activity of filling in forms easier for you.
Analytics cookies such as Google Analytics collect information such as your IP address, device type and operating system, referring URLs, location, and pages visited. If you don’t want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the ‘Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On’, provided by Google.
All Cookie information is encrypted.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some website features may not function as intended if you do so.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your data rights
You have the right to request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How to contact us about your data
If you have a question, concern, or complaint about how your data is being collected, used, or stored, you can contact us on [email protected] or by post to Let’s Talk Talent, 67 Southway, London, N20 8DE, United Kingdom. If you do make a request, we have one calendar month to respond to you.
- 28 September 2023
- 25 September 2020