Talent Consultancy Careers
We are always looking for highly motivated Talent & OD leaders to join our associate community so together we can support, challenge and deliver world class experiences for our clients.
LTT is a purposeful, fast growing, and innovative talent consultancy who prides itself on supporting HR & Business leaders to create world class employee experiences.
We whole heartedly believe that Life’s too short to be beige so does that sound like something you would like to be a part of?
We are based in London, although work around the world with multinational organisations.
List of Responsibilities
- Trusted advisors for client stakeholders
- Manage your projects efficiently on time and to budget
- Introduce creative tools and design processes in delivery
- Faciltate & design Workshops
- Co create & up skill clients
- Create materials i.e presentation, project plans and toolkits
- Highly curious
- Agile/flexible mindset
- Understand the latest innovations across HR
- Data driven
- Strong Initiative
- Able to explain complex concepts in simplistic ways
- Able to have difficult and honest conversations with clients
- Technically proficient
If you’re interested in Joining Let’s Talk Talent: Please Send Jo Taylor your CV