Recruiting for new Associates – Come join us
We are looking for experienced associates
Let’s Talk Talent is growing. We are a leading Talent Management consultancy looking to expand our pool of associates. We have a diverse set of clients, with interesting projects.
We run a lean ship, so if we bring you into the family as an associate, there will be work for you.
We are a remote working team. We are looking for UK based associates for in person client delivery.
We are a Talent Management and Organisational Design and Development Consultancy that challenges businesses to create world-class experiences for their people.
We bring 25+ years of experience in designing, creating and implementing Talent & OD strategies which touch both the heads and hearts of employees & businesses from first touch to lasting memory. We are visionary, creative, innovative and tech-savvy, bringing an unconventional approach to solving people related challenges.
Let’s Talk Talent might be for you, if:
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- You want a wide variety of work
- You are technically competent and like adapting to new processes (and software)
- You are a self learner, who continually develops yourself
- You want to know that the team around you has your back
- You work well in a collaborative and creative workplace
- You aren’t afraid to take risks, and challenge conventional wisdom
- You want to make a difference in the world of work
- You embrace simplicity and pragmatic solutions over complex and confusing frameworks
- You welcome and embrace feedback from others
Our expectations of associates
- Ability to work within a project team as a subject matter expert
- Be a strategic partner for our clients. We want you to care about improving their business.
- Creative approach to work (we aren’t bound by traditional models and frameworks by throwing out the HR rulebook)
- Flexibility in approach
- You are able to motivate yourself, and work well in a virtual team
- To be a trusted adviser to our clients
- High levels of talent management and OD competence
- High levels of computer ability & literacy
- Energised and excited to be brave and bold. Let’s challenge the way things are done.
- Live and breathe the Let’s Talk Talent values
What we offer associates
- Ability to focus on project delivery
- Interesting projects
- A real feeling of being part of our team. You’ll be included on calls and strategic vision
- A peer network of talented people
- Chance to be creative, and to do things differently
- We are completely virtual, no bound office