Round-Table: Is Performance Management Dead?
9.00 am – 11.00 am, London
“Performance Management is not dead. The way of thinking about it is”
Is it not time as HR leaders that we look at ways to change the conversation?
Now more than ever we need to drive a culture of continuous feedback, so is it finally time to lose the term ‘Performance Management’ altogether?!
Join us on Wednesday, 27th February, from 9.00 am – 11.00 am at the offices of CAPITA, in London, where we’ll be hosting our next Let’s Talk Talent round-table and debating this topic.
Discussions will be led by Jason Boyle, formerly Global Head of People and HR Director at PA Consulting Group, Astra Zeneca and Talk Talk, and myself.
Topics will include:
- How do you balance and reward not only what people do but also how they do it without a massive process?
- Do we need ratings and if so how can we use them more effectively?
- Should we de-couple reward completely and look at new ways of pay and performance that drive deeper engagement?
- How do you create a culture of honest, transparent feedback, which is valued by your people?
- Is there still a management capability gap in our organisations that needs addressing and if so how?
- Hear some practical ideas about how you might establish the right approach for success
- Opportunities for sharing of learning, successes and things that have not worked for you to be inspired or avoid
Our Let’s Talk Talent round-table events have been designed to be a platform for HR leaders to meet and discuss both strategic and practical ways to improve productivity and make businesses irresistible for people.
Places are complimentary but strictly limited.
Jason Boyle, previously Chief People Officer, PA Consulting Group
Jason is an experienced Chief People Officer who champions the People Agenda to transform culture & business performance. He is accomplished in the design & delivery of commercial HR & operational strategies to support business growth, brand development & performance improvement. Jason was recently Chief People Officer at PA Consulting Group and prior to that HR Director positions at AstraZeneca, Premier Farnell and TalkTalk Group.
Jo Taylor, Managing Director, Let’s Talk Talent
For over 20 years Jo has been working in HR and management, starting her career at the BBC as a storyteller which gives her a unique insight into HR. Before starting Let’s Talk Talent, she was Director of Talent & Resourcing at TalkTalk Group and has had senior roles at Dentsu Aegis, Channel 4 and HarperCollins UK. Jo has a natural ability (and an abundance of high-level experience) when it comes to complex, customer-facing organisations and a deep appreciation of employees as consumers.
30 Berners St,
London W1T 3LR