Round-Table: Throwing away the Talent & OD rule book!
9.00 am – 11.00 am, London
Deliveroo is on a mission to change the way customers eat, it has highly ambitious growth plans which means this business not only fosters innovation but has a relentless pace of change. So what can we learn from Deliveroo as HR leaders on how to throw away the rule book and operate in a scaling environment to create Talent & OD tools that are both agile and robust?
Join us on Thursday, 22nd November, from 9.00 am – 11.00 am at the offices of Harper Collins Publishers, in London, where we’ll be hosting our first Let’s Talk Talent round-table.
Discussions will be led by Beth Clutterbuck, VP Global Head of People at Deliveroo and Jo Taylor, Managing Director of Let’s Talk Talent.
Topics will include:
- How to keep pace as an HR leader when your business is globally scaling so fast;
- Where to start in creating a Talent & OD strategy and the tools that will support your ambitions;
- The role of HR in high growth businesses;
- The factors outside your organisation that impact your Talent & OD approach e.g social media, multi generational talent, gig economy;
- Hear some practical ideas about how you might establish the right eco-system for success;
- Sharing of learning, successes and things that have not worked, for you to be inspired or avoid.
Our Let’s Talk Talent round-table events have been designed to be a platform for HR leaders to meet and discuss both strategic and practical ways to improve productivity and make businesses irresistible for people.
Places are complimentary but strictly limited.
Beth Clutterbuck, VP Global Head of People, Deliveroo
Beth leads the People function at Europe’s fastest growing start-up, Deliveroo. Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food, and Beth is on a mission to develop a cutting-edge approach to employee experience.
Jo Taylor, Managing Director, Let’s Talk Talent
For over 20 years Jo has been working in HR and management, starting her career at the BBC as a storyteller which gives her a unique insight into HR. Before starting Let’s Talk Talent, she was Director of Talent & Resourcing at TalkTalk Group and has had senior roles at Dentsu Aegis, Channel 4 and HarperCollins UK. Jo has a natural ability (and an abundance of high-level experience) when it comes to complex, customer-facing organisations and a deep appreciation of employees as consumers.
The News Building
1 London Bridge Street
London SE1 9GF