In a time when blended working practices and greater workloads are leading to an increase in work-related stress, there has never been a better time to consider how mindful behaviours and practices can support wellbeing in the workspace.
As well as information demonstrating how and why mindfulness can be supportive, the session will include practical exercises that employees can perform at their desks, in their homes, in a meeting room, or in a café. Wherever they happen to be, whenever they need them.
This workshop is part of our wider Learning at Work Week offering.
Who is this webinar for?
- HR practitioners who want to learn more about mindfulness
- Managers who want to support their team’s wellbeing
- Anyone who feel like work can get too much
What will you learn on this webinar?
- How mindfulness can be supportive in the workplace
- Some practical mindfulness exercises to combat stress in the workplace
- practical exercises that employees can perform at their desks, in their homes, in a meeting room, or in a café.