You already understand that identifying talent and developing the people within your organisation is the principle cause of the overall success any company enjoys. It’s the ‘how’ that can often be challenging. Working with Heston Blumenthal’s Fat Duck, Harper Collins and Moneysupermarket Group our consultancy has played a significant part in their Talent Management story and can do for yours too.
Talent Management Services:
High Potential Identification & Management
Developing the employees you think will lead your business in the future means knowing what to look for and how to inspire, resource and enable high-performing individuals. We can work with you to establish best practice and ensure each area of your business is led ably.
- Do your employees feel confident and positive about their longer-term opportunities with your business?
Leadership & Management Development
Expanding the performance capability of employees in leadership and management roles takes care and understanding on an individual level. We ask the right questions and know what it takes to develop this hugely important aspect of Talent Management.
- Do you keep your leaders & managers performing at the right levels through a framework of recognition and progression?
Learning & Development Consulting
Successful development of your workforce capabilities, skills and competencies requires brilliant facilitation and a personalised approach that allows for different learning styles. When the conditions are conducive, your teams will want to learn. Development then becomes part of the fabric of their experience with you.
- Do you offer a blended approach to learning for your people i.e face-to-face and online?
Do your people understand the skills that are critical for them to develop for our business?
Career Development means mapping the opportunities for your employees within your business and making sure they know what these are. We can help you gain clarity and chart the right career blueprint for your company and your people.
- Do your managers understand how to develop their people?
- Do your employees know what their next career options could be?
Performance Management Consultancy
Maintaining and improving employee performance in line with your business’s objectives is more than important. Our Performance Management Consultancy gives you the scope to really deliver this and the tools to measure the right metrics – both qualitative and quantitative.
- Do you have a culture of open and honest communication?
- Do you have a process that enables your managers to regularly measure employee performance and provide feedback to their people?
Determining the right mix of individuals needed in your business – from new entrants to executives is not always considered. We can help you see what you need and get the mix right.
- Do you have effective workforce plans in place?
- Do you have a diverse and well-balanced workforce?
See our Talent Management case studies:
Coaching & Mentoring at Fat Duck
We have a number of clients that we coach from Hi Potentials through to people going through a career transition.
For a year we coached the Exec Chef of this well known high end restaurant through a career transition.
He has now successfully transitioned back into the business and has taken on a more diversified role across the wider group.
Digital L&D at Harper Collins
We were hired by the People Director of the UK publishing arm of Harper Collins to create a Digital Learning and Development strategy and management of the service for the company’s 900 staff.
Previously the client had delivered L&D only via f2f interventions and the People Director wanted to adopt more 21st century approaches and needed also to make significant budget savings. As part of a restructure of his team he decided to outsource the service completely to us on a 2 year retained contract.
Hi-Potential Management at Harper Collins
For this publishing client we were asked to do the following:
- Create a pilot 6 month programme for the business which invested in their future leaders.
- An Agile and modular programme.
- Experiential learning for their rising stars with high potential who are in their 2nd to 3rd role in the business.
- Ensure there were opportunities for executive involvement.
Team Development & Facilitation at Moneysupermarket Group
For the HRD of this FinTech business over the course of a year we created a number of key activities including:
- Creating clarity across the team around the wider business strategy.
- Ensuring there was alignment and commonality of language of the HR vision.
- Uplifting the capability of the team to become strategic business partners and influencers.
- Driving greater collaboration across the team in order to ensure they work more effectively together.
- Investing in developing some core HR skills across the team so everyone was operating at the same level.
- Building confidence across the HR team so that everyone felt respected, empowered and trusted to do their job.
Performance Management at World Remit
For this start up we created a new process to support and enable everyone to understand how they contribute to the bigger picture at WorldRemit called My Check-In’s.
It was the quality of the conversations that mattered to the business not the process so we set about to design My Check-In.