Team Building for Innovation Workshop
What is the Team Building for Innovation workshop?
During this workshop, you’ll explore what innovation is and how it’s an essential part of enabling organisations to adapt and navigate uncertainty – thus keeping as relevant as possible.
You’ll have a plan for how to start to build teams for innovation, and you’ll learn the five important steps towards building empowered teams. Throughout the workshop you’ll explore the innovation mindset, and how keeping an open, experimental mind is key.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll have the tools and techniques to build the strong foundations for an innovating team.
Who is the workshop for?
- Team leads and Managers looking to bring a more innovative approach into their teams/organisation
- HR professionals who want their teams to become more agile and adaptable
This session is for you if you are:
Exploring new ways to create a culture of innovation, and are looking for helpful guidance on how to create team for innovation.
What will you learn from the workshop?
- Why innovation is essential in navigating uncertainty
- How to create a culture of innovation
- The five important steps to building a team for innovation
What is the format of theTeam Building for Innovation workshop?
90-minute virtual or face to face session. With interactive exercises and practical outcomes.