High Performing Teams Workshop
“Although history celebrates the lone-wolf entrepreneur, great teams play an equally important role in the success stories. With digital technologies altering the working environments, building high-performing teams has become increasingly critical for businesses.” – Simplilearn
Teams are now the primary way work gets done in most organisations across every industry. Nearly 90% of workers say they spend a third to a half of each day working in teams and 95% are participating on more than one team at a time. Therefore, it’s imperative that we set up teams to succeed and not only that, help them achieve greatness and become high performing.
By the end of the workshop, you will have a better understanding of what makes a high-performing team and have the opportunity to consider the stage your team is currently in and plan accordingly.
The High Performing Teams workshop is for you if you are:
- A manager looking to improve the performance of their team.
- Teams that are stable, but looking to improve performance.
- Great to be used as part of a team day.
- HR or L&D who want to understand the levers to help teams excel.
What will you learn on the High Performing Teams Workshop?
- Learn about what makes a team effective and the building blocks to build a high-performing team.
- Look at what can get in the way of high-performing teams and the actions you can take to facilitate through these hurdles.
- Have the opportunity to diagnose your own team and put a plan together to take tangible actions away with you.
What is the format of the High Performing Teams Workshop?
The high performing teams Workshop is 90-120 minutes interactive workshop for up to 12 people, which can be delivered virtually or face to face.
This can also be expanded as part of our bootcamps, and used as part of a team away day.