Manager Mindset Workshop
What is the Manager Mindset workshop?
One of the biggest challenges of the pandemic and virtual/hybrid working is the role of the manager which can mean different things in different environments, and so during this sprint, we’ll define what an effective manager is in your organisation.
Throughout this Sprint, you’ll have a greater understanding of the role of a manager, and the mindset required to manage a high performing team. You’ll explore the transition from being an individual contributor into a people manager and what you want to stand for as a manager.
Who is the workshop for?
This webinar is for those managers who want to understand how best to support their people while they are also navigating change. During this webinar we’ll share with you insights, experience and helpful tools and tips to equip you on this journey.
This session is for you if you are;
- A new manager.
- Recruited into the organisation into a manager role.
- Future talent, likely to move into a manager role.
What will you learn from the workshop?
- You’ll learn about the transition from being a subject matter expert into a team leader.
- How emotional intelligence is important when leading people.
- Define what you stand for as a Manager.
- By the end of this Sprint, you’ll have a greater understanding of the role of a manager, and the mindset required to manage a high performing team.
What is the format of the workshop?
90 minute virtual sprint, via Zoom.