Take control of your career and develop your strengths
Developing your employees and empowering them to navigate their careers is a proven way to keep your workforce engaged and developing during these uncertain times, and is a key element to your business success and talent retention.
Now is the time to offer more significant career development that supports and encourages your people to explore a variety of career opportunities in your organisation, rather than just the obvious ones.
Over a series of four sprints, we look at understanding ourselves, our values and our strengths. We explore what we want to be known for in our career, and how our network can help us on the journey. We think creatively and discover many different options for what our career next step is.
To support you, we have included a one-hour coaching session for each person to discuss their individual needs, and to create ownership and an action plan.
Who are career sprints for?
The career sprints are for you if you are:
- An HR leader looking to provide career development support & empowerment to your people in order to shift the focus to individuals taking the lead
- A Manager looking for guidance in how to have great career conversations with their teams
- As part of a wider talent programme e.g Future leader, graduates who are looking to explore possibilities in their career ahead
What will you learn on Career Sprints?
These sprints will provide moments of inspiration, academic research on key topics, and practical exercises to create virtual experiences that are highly discursive while allowing time for self-reflection and self-awareness.
By the end of the sprints, you’ll understand how to:
- Take control of your career, and navigate it through uncertainty
- Understand your core drivers, strengths and motivations
- Leverage your networks for career success
- Explore new possibilities for your career direction
- Have access to a 1:1 career coaching session, to support you afterwards
What is the format of career sprints?
- Learning sprints:
- 1 x 30 min intro
- 2 x 75 min virtual sprints
- 1 x 60 min virtual sprint
- Career coaching:
- 1 x 60 min individual 1:1 coaching session per person
- Digital tools and worksheets
- External resources
Career Sprints starting from £4,000 + VAT
Booking career sprints
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch within 24 hours.