Customer Experience Workshop
Customer experience looks at the overall experience, impression and perception that customers have about a particular brand, product, or service. I’m sure we all have examples of great as well as bad customer experiences, whether it’s a wait time at a restaurant or someone who made you feel that you were the most important person to them at that moment. Experiences leave lasting and memorable impressions, which is an important part of how we learn as humans.
Great customer experience can make all the difference in our interactions with others.
During this workshop, we’ll look at ways to positively impact your internal and external customers so that they feel positive about every interaction with you.
This workshop will help you understand the elements that make great customer service and the tips and tools you can use to get yourself into the shoes of your customers to surprise and delight them.
The customer experience workshop is for you if you are:
- Customer-facing teams or individuals who are looking to improve their client relationships and experiences
- Sales individuals looking to make a greater impact with their clients
- Internal servicing teams who want to create world-class experiences for their people
- Management and Leadership professionals who want to ensure they create great experiences for their team members
What will you learn on the Customer Experience Workshop?
- Look at what makes great customer service
- Explore how to be customer-first every time
- Learn effective and simple tools and techniques to apply immediately to ensure your customers (internal and external) keep coming back to you
- By the end of this session, you’ll have a toolkit of helpful strategies to apply to deliver great customer service continuously.
What is the format of the Customer Experience Workshop?
The customer experience workshop is 90-minute workshop for up to 12 attendees. Which can be delivered virtually or in person.