How to Have Great Career Conversations – For Managers Workshop
An important part of being a manager is supporting your team with their career aspirations. Recent data has shown that 82% of employees report higher engagement in their work when they have regular career conversations with their manager.
However, many managers report that they do not know where to start when it comes to career conversations, or they do not have the confidence to make them effective for their employees. This creates a lack of understanding of the development opportunities available to them and their team.
The How to Have Great Career Conversations – For managers workshop is for you if you are:
- Managers looking for support in having great career conversations with their direct reports.
- HR professionals who would like advice on how to upskill their managers in having career conversations.
What will you learn on the How to Have Great Career Conversations For Managers workshop?
- Understand how you can best support your team with effective career conversations.
- Gain several tools and tips to use in your next career conversation to help your team take ownership of their personal career journeys.
- Improve your confidence in having these career conversations to ensure they are effective and supportive.
What is the format of the How to Have Great Career Conversations For Managers Workshop?
This career conversations workshop is 90-minute workshop for up to 12 attendees. Which can be delivered virtually or in person.