How to Manage Your Career Workshop
What is the How to Manage your Career workshop?
Explore your career goals using 3 practical models plus hints and tips for great future career conversations. Data has shown that career progression is the single biggest development issue raised by employees. In this webinar you will
Explore some of the practical things that can help you to take more proactive control of your career progression. Lead by a career development expert this webinar will help you have better career conversations.
The session will cover hints, tips and three practical models to equip you on the journey to better understanding of your career goals. At the end of the session, you will have the confidence and skills to have great career conversations.
Who is the workshop for?
- Organisations who are losing staff due to lack of career development
- Individuals looking to build their career
- HR professionals looking to support their organisations develop their career ‘deal’
This session is for you if you are:
- Stuck in a rut with your career development and looking for helpful hints and tips to drive your career forward.
What will you learn from the workshop:
- Practical tools and techniques to help you to take more proactive control of your career progression
- How to have effective career based conversations with your manager and team
- How to understand your career goals and tips on how to achieve them
What is the format of the How to Manage your Career workshop?
90-minute virtual or face to face session. With interactive exercises. Plus resources to follow up.