More About Me Workshop
What is the More About Me workshop?
Developing our self-awareness is essential, especially when managing and collaborating with others.
Because when we have a better understanding of ourselves, our strengths and drivers, we can better understand others and foster greater relationships.
During this sprint, you’ll explore your strengths in a work environment and know how they can help you. You’ll also learn what drives and motivates you and how to identify this in others.
By the end of the sprint, you’ll have greater self-awareness. Understand your strengths, drivers, and motivations and know how to identify these in your team.
Who is the workshop for?
- New to leading a team.
- Working cross functionally and collaboratively with different people.
- Motivated to learn more about yourself and others.
- Looking to create better work relationships.
This session is for you if you are;
- A new manager.
- Recruited into the organisation into a manager role.
- Future talent, likely to move into a manager role.
What will you learn from the workshop?
- You’ll explore your strengths in a work environment and know how they can help you and your team.
- You’ll understand what drives and motivates you and be able to identify this in your team.
- You’ll define your work values and understand how to identify these in others?
- By the end of this sprint, you’ll have greater self-awareness. Understand what your strengths, drivers and motivations are, and know how to identify these in your team.
What is the format of the workshop?
90 minute virtual sprint, via Zoom.