Performance management 101 Workshop
What is the Performance management 101 workshop?
Are you looking to redesign or refresh your approach to performance management? This is the webinar for you.
Performance management has long been a topic and a source of irritation for HR, managers and employees alike. As it measures a point in time, rather than the wider contribution an employee or team delivers for your business.
In this webinar we will explore what performance actually means, a model which brings 3 of the most important elements to life and gives you the questions that you can start to answer when refreshing or redesigning your performance management approach?
Who is the workshop for?
- HR teams
This session is for you if you are
- Designing a new performance management approach
- Looking to refresh your approach to performance management
- Looking for ideas on where to improve your existing performance management approach
What will you learn from the workshop?
- What performance management is and isn’t
- Our 3 factor model
- Challenges of performance management
- The role of motivation and contribution play for your people’s performance
What is the format of the workshop?
90-minute virtual or face to face session. With interactive exercises. Plus resources to follow up.