As part of our continual push to give back to the industry, on top of our free mentoring programmes, we’ve developed a 20 day succession planning course where over the course of a calendar month we deliver bitesize bits of training to you through WhatsApp.
We’ll be running our next one starting on November 23rd.
Following on from our How to build a business case for Succession Planning Webinar, and our “Potential for What?” webinar we are running a four week WhatsApp course, where you get daily information, tips and tasks.
We will be deep diving into succession planning, the difference between potential and performance and how to get the best from your people.
What you will learn on this Succession Planning WhatsApp course:
This course will walk you through the stages of developing & evolving your succession planning programme.
By the end of this course you will understand:
- Why performance and potential is never static
- Why succession planning is an evolving project, and can’t simply be done once a year
- How to unlock the potential in your people
Who is this Succession Planning course for?
Our succession planning course is for you if you are:
- A new HRD looking to improve your talent management strategy.
- A HR Manager or HRD looking for inspiration and confidence in these challenging times.
- A future HR leader, and you want to learn the fundamentals.
How to Sign Up
This will run from November 23rd 2020 for four weeks, where you will get daily tips, tricks and inspiration from Jo.
If you’re interested in joining our HR Strategy course.
- Fill out the form below
- Reply to my message on Whatsapp and add me to your contact book
Succession Planning Course Sign Up Form
Make sure you add Jo Taylor’s number +44 7860 859410 into your contact book, to receive the course updates when we launch.