Giving Effective Feedback workshop
What is the Effective Feedback workshop?
An effective and continuous feedback culture supports a high-performance culture, enabling individuals to learn and develop and become the best they can be, personally and professionally.
Everyone has blind spots (positive and negative), and the role of feedback is to shine a light, focusing on what we are doing and its impact on fuelling ongoing growth and development.
Feedback, giving and getting, is a key ingredient of any performance management process and regular performance conversations that form part of an effective manager/ team member relationship – open and honest conversations that can truly support individual growth, learning and development.
Who is the Workshop for?
People managers, and all employees
This session is for you if you are:
- Looking for practical ways to create a continuous feedback culture
- Wanting to support your managers, leaders and people with the confidence, tools and frameworks to give feedback
What will you learn on the Workshop?
- Skills, knowledge and confidence to give and receive feedback
- Guidance for how to create a culture of continuous feedback
- How to give feedback to drive development and growth
What is the format of the effective feedback workshop?
90-minute virtual session. With interactive exercises. Plus resources to follow up.