High-Performance Culture Workshop
What is the high-performance culture workshop?
Creating a high-performance culture is a challenge faced by many organisations. Throw in remote and hybrid working into the mix and complicating culture adds more complexity.
Creating a high-performance culture requires a great working environment, collaborative working and a growth mindset. In order to drive high performance, people feel valued, motivated, empowered, engaged and driven to achieve their objectives, which need to be clearly set.
Within this workshop, we will look at the critical components of creating a high-performance culture and the fundamental steps you can put into action straight away.
Who is the high-performance culture workshop for?
- Organisations looking to upskill their management teams to create a more effective workplace culture.
- People leaders who are looking to improve the culture of their teams.
What will you learn from the high-performance culture workshop?
- The fundamental principles of building and high-performance culture.
- How to build a growth mindset establishing continuous learning and open communication.
- How to set clear purpose and ambitious objectives to drive high performance.
- How to drive accountability.
What is the format of high-performance culture workshop?
The high performing culture Workshop is 90 minutes interactive workshop for up to 12 people, which can be delivered virtually or face to face.