Hybrid working for managers workshop
What is the hybrid working for managers workshop?
Great management is great management whether it is in a virtual, face to face or in the hybrid world. However, Hybrid working brings with it some additional complexity and managers will need to work a little harder to ensure that teams feel recognised, included and are clear on what they need to deliver.
Who is the workshop for?
- Managers & leaders of teams
- HR Business Partners
This session is for you if you are:
A manager or leader who has teams working in a hybrid environment who wants to think through how they can adapt their style and actions to drive high performing teams with a hybrid lens.
What will you learn from the workshop?
- What are the current challenges within teams working in a Hybrid world
- Explore the concept of trust and how they can foster an environment of trust within their team
- Work through the team development model with a Hybrid lens
- Explore the impact of Hybrid on inclusivity and actions that will prevent a ‘2-tier’ system
What is the format of the Hybrid Working for Managers workshop?
90-minute virtual or face to face session. With interactive exercises. Plus resources to follow up.