The Art of Decision Making Workshop
Making effective decisions as a leader can be a challenge, especially in a fast-moving market and organisation. Increasingly leaders are expected to act under conditions of uncertainty or limited information, which we have seen first-hand, especially in the last couple of years.
Understanding and having good decision-making skills will enable you to understand what information you will require and how best to use it to inform your decisions.
Often this means slowing down in your approach to ensure you avoid unhelpful or biassed assumptions and recognising the degrees of uncertainty and risk involved as well as the potential implications of your decision.
The Art of Decision Making workshop is for you if you are:
- Individuals who want the effectiveness of their decision-making.
- Leaders in high-pressure roles where effective decision-making is important to their organisation’s success.
What will you learn on The Art of Decision Making Workshop?
- Understand the fundamentals of effective decision-making and how to ownership.
- How to approach uncertainty with confidence.
- When to slow down to ensure you are making the right decision.
- Take away top tips and tricks for better decision-making in the future.
What is the format of The Art of Decision Making Workshop?
The art of decision making workshop is 90-minute workshop for up to 12 attendees. Which can be delivered virtually or in person.