Being heard in the workplace is vital for moving forwards in your career. It enables you to be visible and to showcase your talent and ideas, which is crucial for anyone who wants to make an impact in their organisation and elevate their career.
For many women, though, this key part of career progression can be a challenge, with social norms and natural communications styles playing a part in how we prefer to showcase our value and opinions. And it can be especially challenging when the space around us is full of masculine voices.
Let me show you how you can take a Feminine Leadership approach to speaking up and being more visible in the workplace by raising your voice more authentically and without having to shout louder.
Who is this webinar for?
- Ambitious women looking to progress more easily in their career
- Male allies who want to work more collaboratively with their female co-workers
- Managers who want to more fully support the women in their teams
What will you learn on this webinar?
- Why women can find it challenging to speak up in the workplace
- How getting clear on your value can help with your inner confidence and self-belief to speak your truth easily
- How to communicate more effectively to have powerful career conversations
- The power of building networks naturally and how to use them to amplify your message and voice
Register for this free International Women’s Day webinar
Register below and we’ll send you your registration details and instructions on how to join.
Spaces are limited, so sign up today!