Organisational design has a huge impact on its efficiency and productivity, and on employee wellbeing. As an OD practitioner, it’s up to you to make organisations operate at their best. And not only that, but the needs of the business are also frequently changing and so your job is never complete. To be ready to lift and shift processes, structures, systems, and roles quickly and effectively, you need a kick-ass toolkit to support your practice. This is where we can help. Join us to learn the foundational tools for building organisations that work.
As an experienced business psychologist, I understand the unique challenges we face in designing how people and systems interact to deliver on frequently shifting business needs. Join me in this OD Toolkit webinar as I share some top tips for designing organisations that work.
Who is this webinar for
- HR Leaders
- HR Business Partners
- Anyone who has responsibility for supporting organisational design
What you will learn
- How to evaluate business design from the macro and micro levels
- How to be a strategic partner with the business
- A series of tools to help you have fruitful conversations about organisational design
- Why pushing back can make you a better organisational designer