When we think of building an HR Strategy, what normally springs to mind is a large document that sits in your drawer and comes out once in a blue moon when you’re talking to your CEO about what’s been delivered. This doesn’t need to be the case.
At Let’s Talk Talent, we take a more pragmatic and agile approach to identifying and creating HR strategies that are simple, practical, and will deliver for your business and its cultural aspirations.
The plan itself is simple. What’s more complex is thinking through what you need to deliver and when, and who you need support from to make it happen. This enables you to make the right decisions – the right things in the right order, in the right way, and with the right people.
In this webinar, Jo Taylor, MD at Let’s Talk Talent, will share with you simple tricks to get you started on developing your HR strategy through understanding how to create your building blocks and build them out into a foolproof action plan.
Who is this webinar for?
- HR Directors looking to overhaul or refresh their HR strategy
- New HRDs looking to improve the HR Strategy in their first 100 days
- HR Managers looking for inspiration and confidence in these challenging times to adapt your existing HR strategy
- Future HR leaders looking to learn the fundamentals
What will you learn in this webinar?
- How to create or evolve your HR strategy
- What the fundamental building blocks and work streams that comprise a HR strategy are, and how to implement them
- How to unlock the potential in your people whilst creating a simply irresistible organisation that people are proud to work for
Register for this free HR Strategy webinar
Register below and we’ll send you your registration details and instructions on how to join.
Spaces are limited, so sign up today!