People don’t leave organisations, they leave bad managers and leaders. The role of management and leadership is often underrated. Are we setting our managers and leaders up for success and enabling them to strive and thrive?
If they are overloaded and overwhelmed with operational duties, they can’t produce the best experience for your employees. No-one sets out to be a bad manager but, unfortunately, organisations often fail to value what they do or give them space to do it well, and often lack the basic foundations to know how to set them up for success.
This 3-week course will run from February 13th 2023. You will get daily tips, tricks, and inspiration on what you can do at an organisational, team, and individual level to empower, engage, and inspire your managers and leaders to be the role models your people deserve.
Who is this course for?
- HR Directors
- Heads of Talent, People, and L&D
- HR teams looking to better support their leaders and managers
What will you learn on this course?
- The 3 things managers need to have effective career conversations
- Understand and harness different types of energy for maximum results
- The stages of team development
- The 5 levels of leadership
- How to foster high performing teams
- How to promote praise and recognition
Sign up for this free Leadership & Management course on WhatsApp
We’re sorry. This course is now full. If you’d like to be notified of related upcoming courses, please fill in the form below.