What is the time building and art of delegation webinar
It is no surprise that with the advancements in technology, your time is in more demand than ever. We all have the same amount of time. People who are more productive and successful use their time more effectively than people who don’t.
Within this workshop we work through how to manage your time more effectively
This webinar is part of our Learning at Work Week offering.
Who is this webinar for?
This workshop is designed for:
- A new manager.
- Managers looking to develop their team in new ways.
- Managers who are struggling to juggle the day job and managing their people
- HR teams looking to support the business
- Employees looking for skills on how to manage their time
What will you learn on this webinar?
In this webinar, through a combination of group discussion and interactive exercises you’ll;
- Understanding how to be more effective with your time
- Explore how understanding the strengths, weaknesses and capabilities in your team is essential to effective delegation.
- Learn that having a compelling ‘why’ to your delegation is an important part of the process.
- Learn how to communicate effectively, with authority, and how feedback and appreciation goes a long way.
- Acquire atTime management toolkit
ON this webinar you’ll have learned the art of time management and delegation and be ready to start to use these skills immediately.