Your HR Strategy needs to be relevant to the business and the market, have impact and be something that is easily understood and actionable. This is difficult at the best of times but in the current market with constant changes and the need to adapt this can be even harder.
In this webinar we aim to help you navigate through the review/creation of your HR strategy, consider which areas you might need to focus on and to highlight current trends in the market and discuss how these may impact your strategy. Join us to explore and share insights to ensure you are better prepared and have a more impactful plan.
Who is this webinar for
- HR leaders wanting to have a relevant and impactful HR strategy in place
- Leaders and managers who want to be across HR trends in the market
- Anyone thinking about HR strategy or their part in delivering the actions that come from it.
What you will learn
- How to review your strategy and or create it
- Areas of possible focus for your HR Strategy
- Current trends across HR and why these may impact and/or be relevant for your strategy