Rebuilding Confidence through Change workshop
What is the rebuilding confidence through change workshop?
The last year has been an unusual year in so many ways, yet we can’t deny it’s been a powerful year of change.
However, amidst change comes uncertainty, which can destabilise us and throw our confidence off course. Especially if we are returning from a period of being out of the business.
Who is this workshop for?
- For people looking to rebuild their confidence after returning from a period of time of non-work (e.g. furlough, maternity/paternity leave etc) or as a result of changes in the workplace
- For people managers of returners
This rebuilding confidence through change workshop is for you if you are:
- Looking for practical ways to rebuild your confidence through change
- Looking to help others rebuild their confidence
What will you learn on the Rebuilding Confidence through Change workshop?
- Where confidence comes from and what it is
- Why change impacts it
- How to challenge your inner critic
- Helpful tips to apply immediately to increase your confidence
- Importance of empathic leadership
What is the format of the Rebuilding Confidence through Change workshop?
60-90 minute virtual session. With interactive exercises.
Resources to follow up. Team coaching is also recommended.