Team Development – When the shit hits the fan workshop
What is the ‘When the Shit hits the fan’ workshop?
When you are trying to lead your team through difficulties (whatever that may look like) and you end up firefighting the problem. It’s easy to forget the development of the team, and getting them to pull together and learn new skills to help you grow out of the situation.
This workshop will shine a light on commonly overlooked issues and give you practical tools to take back to your team which can be rolled out and utilised immediately.
Who is the workshop for?
- New Managers
- Existing Managers who are looking to refresh or upskill
- HR Professionals who want to support their managers and teams
- Organisations who always seem to be firefighting
This session is for you if you are:
A manager or leader in an organisation that is facing difficult challenges to overcome.
HR professionals who are looking to support their managers through difficult times
What will you learn from the workshop?
- Why shit hits the fan in the first place
- What is your role and the impact of great leadership
- Stages of Team Development
- Practical tools to help
What is the format of the When the Shit hits the fan workshop?
90-minute virtual or face to face session. With interactive exercises. Plus resources to follow up.
Book a team development workshop for your organisation
You may also find these useful:
- [Podcast] How to have better performance conversations
- [Case Study] How away days can press the reset button on teams in crisis
- How to build high performing teams
- Top team development tools
- The top 10 performance management mistakes you’re probably making
- Getting out of the storming phase of team development