At Let’s Talk Talent we are fortunate to have access and insight to some amazing initiatives driven by world class organisations aiming not only to provide flexibility and equal opportunities for women but to redefine the very essence of championing them in the workplace. And it goes beyond just providing flexibility and equal opportunity. These are both really great, but there’s more that can be done and it’s easier than you think!
Join Yvette a Senior Consultant here at Let’s Talk Talent and our Sales and Operations Director, Craig Howells for this webinar as we delve into a number of initiatives all designed to champion women in the workplace. We’ll be going beyond the conventional and looking at what it truly means to champion women in the workplace, why it’s important, as well as offering actionable insights to elevate your organisations’ commitment to gender equality.
This isn’t just another Internal Women’s Day webinar, this is the real, the raw and the no nonsense conversation you’ve been dying to have.
Who is this webinar for?
Designed for professionals, leaders, and ally’s committed to and passionate about equality. Whether you’re an HR professional, manager, or passionate about driving positive change, this session is designed to inspire and equip you with practical strategies to empower women in their career journeys.
What will you learn in this webinar?
- Discover strategies beyond the ordinary, redefining work-life balance for women.
- Supporting women through pivotal moments, including looking at addressing menopause and fertility.
- Actionable steps from leaders like HarperCollins UK, unlocking transparency to bridge gender pay gaps.
- Uncover success secrets with King’s College London and our partnership for the Women Leaders Forum
- A case study: How we helped one organisation develop a coaching programme designed to help talented parents during a pivotal transition back into the workplace and support them along the way