Recruiting a Senior Consultant for HR Consultancy Let’s Talk Talent
Senior Consultant Role Profile
Let’s Talk Talent has enjoyed a period of sustainable growth over the past 2-3 years, with key hires made across the sales, delivery and operations teams.
Our MD, Jo Taylor wants to change her focus to growing the business and is looking for an experienced talent professionals to support the increased delivery aspects of the business.
As Senior Consultant, you will work with our Head of Delivery and alongside our MD, Jo Taylor to design & deliver creative solutions for a broad mix of clients.
About Let’s Talk Talent
Let’s Talk Talent are a London-based talent and organisational development consultancy working globally to make your organisation irresistible, ensuring your people thrive at every level.
Established in 2015, we work with our clients to challenge you to be brave and bold, whilst also supporting and caring for you, your team and ultimately your business. We support our clients to create a joined-up employee experience that enables them to get, keep and grow great people from first contact to lasting memory.
We work with a diverse mix of clients through retained and project-based relationships across both our consultancy and solution offerings. We pride ourselves in being sector agnostic, thrive on solving complex problems and are incredibly agile and versatile in the creation of tools & solutions we deliver.
Our values exemplify what it feels like to work with us, and we are proud that this marks us out in a crowded HR consultancy marketplace.
- Lead several key accounts with both the design & delivery of creative solutions.
- Drive opportunities to upsell when working with clients.
- Create, design & deliver tools & solutions to meet client needs.
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients, providing guidance and expertise on a range of client projects.
- Collaborate with clients to create innovative consultancy services that solve client’s problems and manage the delivery of these programmes.
- Have significant experience in preparing, leading, and delivering Learning, Talent and OD solutions
- Supporting the sales function: facilitating introductions through your HR Network, where appropriate.
- Promote activities via social channels in line with marketing.
- Support the recruitment of new associates through networking.
- Where appropriate, be a spokesperson for the business by utilising experience to enhance sales and marketing opportunities.
- Have a proven track record in the management of multiple projects showing strong organisational skills.
- Have strong customer management skills
- Experienced in networking across the HR community
- Used to working within a small fast paced agile environments and teams
Let’s Talk Talent might be for you, if:
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You want a wide variety of work
- You are technically competent and like adapting to new processes (and software)
- You are a self learner, who continually looks to develop yourself
- You want to know that the team around you has your back
- You work well in a collaborative and creative workplace
- You aren’t afraid to take risks, and challenge conventional wisdom
- You want to make a difference in the world of work
- You embrace simplicity and pragmatic solutions over complex and confusing frameworks
- You welcome and embrace feedback from others