This workshop is part of our wider Learning at Work Week offering.
HR Burnout: Supporting Your Own Mental Wellbeing [with Paul McGregor]
In this session, Paul McGregor will share practical tools you can use to help manage your own mental wellbeing as a HR professional. From managing workload, dealing with overwhelm, imposter syndrome and more, this session will be led with personal experience and will provide a proactive approach to mental wellbeing.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
– Why managing your mental wellbeing in a proactive way is important
– The 1 mistake we all make when it comes to managing our own mental wellbeing
– Quick tools anyone can use to deal with overwhelm
– Preventing burnout, and the challenges that come with dealing with overwhelm
– The importance of being more vulnerable and managing imposter syndrome
– Plus more