How to Have Great Career Conversations – For Employees Workshop
Data has shown that career progression is one of the biggest issues raised by employees in the current landscape. This can cause organisations to have higher turnover due to issues such as limited development opportunities resulting in employees feeling stagnant in their roles.
A key part of an employee’s development is the opportunity to have productive and supportive career conversations with their line manager. However, many people report that they do not know where to start in having these conversations or feel they lack the confidence to initiate them with their manager.
The How to Have Great Career Conversations – for employees workshop is for you if you are:
- Individuals looking for support on how they can discuss their career aspirations with their manager.
- Individuals who are looking to make a career move in the near future.
- HR professionals who want to provide their employees with guidance on hope to have a great career conversation.
What will you learn on the How to Have Great Career Conversations workshop?
- Learn how to have informed, structured conversations with your line manager about your career.
- Be given practical tools that you can apply right away during your next career conversation and take control of your career journey.
- You will gain greater confidence in having career conversations with your line manager and peers.
What is the format of the How to Have Great Career Conversations Workshop?
This career conversations workshop is 90-minute workshop for up to 12 attendees. Which can be delivered virtually or in person.