Job Title: Client Engagement Manager
Client Engagement Manager: Role Summary
We are looking for a Client Engagement Manager to join our sales function to establish, develop and expand new client relations and implementation of the sales strategy. The role of Client Engagement Manager will be the first contact point for new enquires into the business to establish great relationships with senior level contacts, building rapport and credibility whilst qualifying to be passed to the relevant contact within the business.
- Experience in a sales / marketing role
- Experience working within the HR Sector
- Experience of dealing with senior level individuals
- Work well in a collaborative and creative environment with the drive to work independently
Location: Home based within UK
Hours: 9am – 5pm, Part Time and Full Time Applications Accepted
Contract type: Full time
Reporting to: Client Partner
Client Engagement Manager Role
This is a truly unique opportunity to join an innovative fast paced consultancy business. You will be working with some of the most exciting businesses in the UK and Europe to help them find the best solutions to their Talent and Organisational Design needs.
Above all else, you will need to deliver brilliant service to new contacts engaging with Let’s Talk Talent, owning and living our valves. You will work closely with the Client Partner to support the growth of the business. You must listen to individual needs and wants so that you escalate these to the relevant contact at the right time.
As a Client Engagement Manager, you will be engaging with new clients to build new relationships and understanding of their requirements. You will have access to our centralised CRM system and will work with the Marketing and Sales team to identify your target lists to approach. Your role will be to engage with new potential clients manage their journey with Let’s Talk Talent whilst escalating and assigning project opportunities within agreed parameters. Being a small business, you will also be required to support both the sales and marketing functions with other tasks which arise.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as the first contact point of the organisation gaining an in depth understanding of each individual requirements relating to the organisational solution offering.
- Maintain and develop client relationships at both strategic and operational levels.
- Qualify, processing and allocate all new leads and opportunities to the relevant contact.
- Proactively engage with all new inbound leads which have been allocated for follow up by the marketing team.
- Support sales and marketing campaigns by providing follow up support as well as market intelligence built up through client conversations and market research.
- Support the Client Partner with meeting bookings, creation of sales materials and associated collateral
- Create excitement around the Let’s Talk Talent Brand by creating a real difference and living the values
- Undertake other tasks assigned from both sales and marketing functions
This role is for you, if:
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You want to be part of a small growing business
- You want 5 years of experience in 3
- You want to accelerate your sales career
Let’s Talk Talent are a Talent Management and Organisational Design Consultancy that challenges businesses to create world-class experiences for their people.
We bring 25+ years of experience in designing, creating and implementing Talent & OD strategies which touch both the heads and hearts of employees & businesses from first touch to lasting memory. We are visionary, creative, innovative and tech-savvy, bringing an unconventional approach to solving people related challenges.