When the size, shape and structure of your company develops organically, it may be vulnerable to future challenges. Unless each aspect of your Organisational Design is consciously created then it’s likely to mean less resilience for your company as a whole. To maximise potential, robust Organisational Design is needed to give you the best possible vehicle for creating an envisioned future. Consulting with companies like Guide Dogs, Dentsu Aegis and NBC Universal we’ve consistently added value with Organisational Design.
Services for exceptional Organisational Design:
Predictive Succession Planning
A genuinely flourishing future depends on identifying and developing your next leaders. Predictive Succession Planning is often neglected or not given the energy it requires. This process is integral for any company that values their future.
- Are you able to identify the future leaders of your business?
- Do you have processes in place to engage your future leaders?
Redefining your business structure, including lines of authority, communications and responsibilities add effectiveness and clarity.
- Is the current structure of our business perfect for achieving our future goals?
HR Strategy Development
When your overall HR Strategy is aligned to your business ambitions it’s easier to achieve them. When HR works in tandem with your development goals in this way, there’s less dissonance between departments and more cohesiveness throughout your organisation.
- Is your HR strategy is clear and effective, are you confident that you have got this right?
Defining and developing the right structure, scale and size for your business takes insight and a highly informed bird’s eye view of who you are and where you are within the overall market you serve. Organisational Modelling enables you to do this and ensure your business is the right shape occupying the right space.
- Is the current size of our business perfect for achieving your future goals?
- Do you have the right people in the right roles across your business?
- Do you have the right spans of control across your business?
Are you an HR Leader?
Take our complimentary Talent Diagnostic Survey which breaks down in detail how you can build, enhance and develop your Talent Management strategy. Upon completion, you’ll receive your own personal report, which we believe will give you the space to step back from your day to day activities, and look at the areas which you want to focus on, but maybe do not have the time to. The survey takes no longer than 5 minutes to complete.
See our Organisational Design case studies:
Leadership Management at Dentsu Aegis
The Talent & Development Director wanted to refocus their Step Forward Managers Programme which launched in 2016 to:
- Grow confidence and competence around specific people management skills which will enable the business to get the best from its people.
- Give consistency across the brands in the UK so every manager talks the same language and understands their role and responsibilities.
- Improve collaboration across the network – through the creation of a more supportive and inclusive community/environment.
Organisation Modelling at NBC Universal
We were asked by the VP for HR & Legal at NBC Universal to design the following across a 6 week period:
- Create an operating rhythm for the new London Leadership Team meetings which balances the corporate as well as the creative culture and business.
- Clearly define the identity of the London Leadership Team which ensures everyone has a voice at the table, regardless of remit or tenure in the business.
- Ensure that the team continue to be leadership role models across London.
- Enable a culture of collective ownership, support, collaboration and debate across the London Leadership Team.