Is your HR strategy up to scratch? Are you prepared for your people coming back into the workplace and their shifting priorities?
Following on from our HR Strategy 101 Webinar, we are running a three week WhatsApp course, where you get daily information, tips and tasks. We will be deep diving into HR Strategy, the building blocks that are vital, and the workstreams that you will need to put into place to deliver your strategy successfully.
This is not about throwing away the old and creating the new, it is about recognising where you have come from and creating a path to where you want to get too. Aligning your business and people agendas to support the business ambitions financially and culturally.
What you will learn on this HR Strategy WhatsApp course:
This course will walk you through the stages of developing & evolving your HR strategy which has your people & culture at the heart.
By the end of this course you will understand:
- How to create or evolve your HR strategy.
- What the fundamental building blocks and work streams that comprise a HR strategy are, and how to implement them.
- How to unlock the potential in your people while creating a simply irresistible organisation which people are proud to work for.
Who is this HR Strategy course for?
This HR Strategy course is for you if you are:
- A new HRD looking to improve your HR Strategy in your first 100 days.
- A HR Manager or HRD looking for inspiration and confidence in these challenging times to adapt your existing strategy.
- A future HR leader, and you want to learn the fundamentals.
How to Sign Up
This free course will run from April 11th 2022 for three weeks, where you will get daily tips, tricks and inspiration from Jo.
If you’re interested in joining our HR Strategy course.
Apply using the form below. And make sure you add Jo Taylor’s number +44 7860 859410 into your contact book, to receive the course updates when we launch.